Megumi chalet Karuizawa


Location : JAPAN / Nagano

"Megumi Chalet Karuizawa" was built and started by the missionary Tigard as the Karuizawa Bible School in 1924 and is now used as the accommodation facility for the training seminars and Chautauqua of churches, Christian organizations and missionary schools.
We suggested the master plan for the renewal of the building with the concept of ideal feature of Christian facilities where the architecture is integrated with the landscape, taken into consideration its unity of the whole site that is fading due to the various facilities developed in accordance with the changes in the times.

ANETOS corporation
Copyright(C)2013 ANETOS corporation. All rights reserved.